Exhibitions run every six weeks. To be considered for an opening, read the following call and submit your work as instructed.
Have a look at our photos for previous artist reception events.
“Skin” Exhibit – Call for Art
March 30 – May 11
As Winter gives way to Spring, and people begin trading the sweaters and coats for less cumbersome attire, we begin looking for art that will excite us as much as the warmer weather does. And fewer things excite us as much as bare skin!
For this exhibit, we are looking for art that depicts a warm, Spring-like feeling, while encompassing some bare skinned model or body part.
* We have very limited space to display explicit nudes, so we ask that you keep them to a minimum.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle K. at email@example.com.
DEADLINE for SUBMISSIONS: March 23
NOTIFICATION: March 24
DROP OFF: March 25 – 28
OPENING: March 30
RECEPTION: March 30, 7pm-9pm
- TO APPLY: Send JPEG images of works no greater than 1MB each, with dimensions, along with a brief artist’s statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: You will only receive correspondence from us on the notification date
- ABOUT: Please see our website for more information about us and what we strive to project.
- Liability/Insurance: Artists are responsible for insuring their own work.
- SPECIFICATIONS (Please read carefully)
- Open to all 2D and 3D artists.
- Work must be wired and ready to hang, no sawtooth hangers. If submitting a 3D piece, a soft material (please no felt) to discourage scratching of the table surface must accompany the piece.
- 2D artists may submit up to 5 pieces for consideration.
- 3D artists may submit up to 3.
- Shameless Grounds will retain a 25% commission on any sale.
- Artists will be notified if their work will be shown in the cafe or library.
- FEES: Free to submit.
Shameless Grounds, LLC
2650 Sidney St., St. Louis, MO 63104
Questions? Please contact: email@example.com